Whether your needs are gynecology, obstetrics, infertility or menopause, the staff at Carolina Women's Care are experienced in providing the highest quality of care to women. We understand your body is constantly undergoing changes, and you need medical care you can trust to help you through each stage of life.
From the first gynecology exam through pregnancy and menopause, we practice evidence-based medicine and offer it with warmth, kindness and respect.
Obstetrician and gynecologist, Cynthia Lawton, M.D. is experienced in taking care of women with low or high risk pregnancies, who want contraception management, have menstrual irregularities and abnormal pap smears or menopause issues.
At Carolina Women’s Care, every woman is at the center of our care team.
- Well-woman care for every stage of life
- Adolescent & teen care
- Pregnancy: prenatal through postpartum care
- Maternal fetal medicine for high risk pregnancy
- Infertility evaluation
- Treatment for prolapse and heavy vaginal bleeding
- Gynecologic surgery
- Care for menopause issues